Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My big sister


Today I went with my daddy to my big sisters graduation. My sisters name is Codi and she graduated from 5th grade. I was really happy when I saw my siser receive the Coaches Award. The coach said that Codi is the kind of student that always helps and the coach never has to ask twice and she's sure that whatever Codi starts it gets finished. My sister also got the Citizenship Award. The Principal, Ms. Vega, said that only students who never got into trouble, never had to visit the Principal or Vice Principals office (except for good stuff) would receive this award. Ms. Vega also said that these students helped their classmates, looked after the smaller kids, and even helped little animals. I was really proud of my big sister today and she looked really pretty too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excelente blog . isabella cada dia mas hermosa y grande. muchas gracias.

margot